IIII forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IIII forum

A Minions of Mirth's guild

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Lythoras

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mora

mora

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Welcome Lythoras Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Lythoras   Welcome Lythoras Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:59 am

Guys and girls - I was all alone, running through the icy desert of frostbite, when I stumbled over a little blue stone - one of the last Zaphyrs of Mirth... Nearly frozen he was - oh these two-feet, so vulnerable and fragile...

His fellowship got destroyed by the merciless ray of time, so I could not help, but to offer this friend of ours, whom we know since years, a new guild-home, to end his solitary times of a hungering stray abandoned on Mirth...

Please welcome our old friend an new mate Lythoras!
Now smile!

*biggrin*

Welcome Lythoras Newmembercopy

PS: I apologize for only having councelled shortly with Herleva - I prepared a bucket with cotton-balls, if anyone feels the urge to throw something at me... Smile
Back to top Go down
hellscream

hellscream

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-11-14

Welcome Lythoras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lythoras   Welcome Lythoras Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:27 am

Thanks a lot. Looking forward to talk with you guys ! It has been a wonderful time with the Zaps, but they all vanished. This invitation is my step into a new era of MoM !
Back to top Go down
Stagnak

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Welcome Lythoras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lythoras   Welcome Lythoras Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Hmmm, there is some sort of European thing going on I think. Me and Skarecreau feel so left out :p

Naw it is all good. Heya Hellscream!
Back to top Go down
hellscream

hellscream

Welcome Lythoras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lythoras   Welcome Lythoras Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Thanks a lot, stagnak! :-)
Back to top Go down
grom

grom

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Welcome Lythoras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lythoras   Welcome Lythoras Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:38 am

Wait... That game still exists?!?
And... There still are people playing it?!?

Quite impressive.

(Nevertheless, be welcome hellscream!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gromland.net
Stagnak

Welcome Lythoras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lythoras   Welcome Lythoras Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:06 am

grom wrote:

Quite impressive.

Yep people still play it Grom. Just like me and Hellscream I think, that is it about it. :p
Back to top Go down
grom

grom

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Welcome Lythoras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lythoras   Welcome Lythoras Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:53 am

Stagnak wrote:
grom wrote:

Quite impressive.

Yep people still play it Grom. Just like me and Hellscream I think, that is it about it. :p

Hehe, hey Stagnak.
I was just kidding you know!? I am aware that MoM still is running. (What a breath by the way!)
Now although I like you and Hellscream quite much, I don't feel like playing it again at the moment... Wink
Meanwhile I wish you a good game and we keep in touch around here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gromland.net
Stagnak

Welcome Lythoras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lythoras   Welcome Lythoras Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:24 pm

I know you were joking don't worry. But with "geniuses" Wink like savage running things, won't it be going forever as an awesome game? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
hellscream

hellscream

Welcome Lythoras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lythoras   Welcome Lythoras Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Savage's doing a great job, indeed. UW is still not out yet, only stagnak and me still hang around, oh and Alba of course! MoM is more like a chatroom now, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Lythoras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lythoras   Welcome Lythoras Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Lythoras
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIII forum :: Visitors :: Welcome-
Jump to: