IIII forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IIII forum

A Minions of Mirth's guild

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Undead Wars is finally out!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hellscream

hellscream

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-11-14

Undead Wars is finally out! Empty
PostSubject: Undead Wars is finally out!   Undead Wars is finally out! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:02 am

Nothing much to say, I guess. MoM is dead, only a few of the Golden Era are remaining. However, expansion arrived last week!

Nice quests, a few weapons, some new epics for Thief, Pally and some other classes- will be some funny weeks within sad months.

See you ingame, even if I doubt it :-)

Greetings!
Back to top Go down
Alba

Alba

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Undead Wars is finally out!   Undead Wars is finally out! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:23 pm

Mmm I tried to muster up some excitement when I saw this, but struggled to find any love for MoM anymore :/

I also remembered that I no longer have my log in details, or an installation of the game, and am too lazy to fix that.

Hope you enjoy the expansion though.

- Alba.
Back to top Go down
Herleva
Admin
Herleva

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Undead Wars is finally out!   Undead Wars is finally out! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:29 am

Hey Alba, I'm sure savage will just E-Mail your account details, it's not like he's into any data protection laws anyway Smile

I'm playing a bit lately, mostly with a halfling named merantis. If you log in and see me, give me a call.
Back to top Go down
mora

mora

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Undead Wars is finally out!   Undead Wars is finally out! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:39 am

ah here is some live, glad to see you both still pass by!!!

i logged onto after downloading the expansion... i even remembered my password though I really never used it, that was a kind of very magic moment... the only one for the following mom session, running from x to y to q and back to x to enter naince, and then going from a to b to a to c to a to g to z to a and so on...
not overwhelming, and i heard from that mister posting already above me that there are a lot of new nasty bugs available.
he also told me that the bard epic has found an ending!

i kinda dont want to let go off of my account ... and i kinda do not like the thought alba wouldn't log on anymore - I am sure you could get your log on data back... if not too lazy.

still hoping everytime i log on to see any of our mates' names Smile

mom is dead, long life mom!

btw:

in two days this forum will turn 5 years old, created on 24th of December 2006 by Setill and Grom!

Back to top Go down
grom

grom

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Undead Wars is finally out!   Undead Wars is finally out! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Hey there,

I wouldn't even imagine I would come back around here as a player...
As a player, but not as a guild member, sadly. Here is my point:

Just like mora, I finaly downloaded the expansion and loged in. Who could have predicted such a fate, hehe?
But, regardless the fact I felt totaly lost with game keys and shortcuts, I displayed my toon's name and immediatly recognized the I I I I tag above his head.
However, after I tried (and failed) to use the old macro system, the tag had disappeared and I don't belong to the I I I I any longer. */me yawns*
I probably mistyped something (like a "/gleave") while I was gathering my game memories, so would you mind re-invite me whenever you come across?

Beyond that, I hope you all are doing fine and I look forward to seeing you around! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.gromland.net
Herleva
Admin
Herleva

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Undead Wars is finally out!   Undead Wars is finally out! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:35 am

hey grom, there's a bug that makes it appear that you have no premium version of the game. Guild membership is a premium feature, so when the bug hits you, you lose the tag. You will notice that premium items have a 100% penalty as well.

If you experience the premium-bug, just log out and back in again Smile
Back to top Go down
grom

grom

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Undead Wars is finally out!   Undead Wars is finally out! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:27 am

Hey Herleva,

It is nice to hear from you.

Yes, I finaly figured that bug out.
I Didn't know it was related to premium accounts though, but I experienced no item penalty, even though the guild name was missing.
Moreover, it seems that PG have introduced some kind of MOTD in the game window, saying something like "welcome to Mirth, grom, Premium Player, member of guild." Last time the bug occured, I simply read the first part of the sentence, like "welcome... grom, premium player". As if the guild issue was the only part of the bug in my case.

Nevertheless, thank you for these informations and hopefuly, we might meet during a Mirth session? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.gromland.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undead Wars is finally out!   Undead Wars is finally out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undead Wars is finally out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIII forum :: Visitors :: Welcome-
Jump to: