IIII forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IIII forum

A Minions of Mirth's guild

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT: a new I I I I insigna on the wall...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grom

grom

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-12-24

IMPORTANT: a new I I I I insigna on the wall... Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT: a new I I I I insigna on the wall...   IMPORTANT: a new I I I I insigna on the wall... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:10 pm

It took place a few hours ago...
I just had spent a couple of days in Talrim, hidden in the alleys of the Thatald's manor, hunting for their guards to make mine some of their secrets in fundamental knowledge, when I felt a presence. A very ancient presence, whose smell would leave an evident trail...

I instantly decided to make that clear in mind and without a second thought, I took a potion of travel to Trinst, where the trail was leading me.
There, under the borrowed features of Glorg the Sullen, I flew to the center of the city of awnids and tracked down that presence I felt. It didn't took long before I can figure out that guy I was after : near to the magic stones of Trinst was standing Harijan, dignified and empowered by his armor of tillium alloy.

Even though my father and the guild council did mentionned about him more than once, I never crossed Harijan's path myself, therefore I wasn't sure if I could safely approach the human. I came closer, cautiously, untill I can be sure he would not attack. After I introduced myself, he seemed to cool down and we could initiate the conversation. As a proof of his good will, he even handed in a bag full of very rare magic stones from all over Mirth. Damute would surely be more aware than me of the value of such stones, but I am quite assured that Harijan deliberately got rid of an invaluable treasure. Why? I couldn't tell. Nevertheless, even though I could objectively not refuse such a present, I doubt I am worthy of it.

Afterwhile we spoke about the old times, Mirth heroes and veterans, epic battles and famous guilds. He then explained that during the great fall, the Apostate Cabale hardly survived the new order, and it finaly was disbanded under Llhooq's command. During a short while, and despite his seemingly attitude of calm, Harijan somehow turned bitter and nostalgic. I suppose that summoning all these souvenirs can be pretty hurtful indeed. But he finaly snaped out of it and asked me if I was an officer of the I I I I. I could have bet my Inquisitors's Orbs that he had no specific intention in first place. But from now on, things were pretty clear...

I smiled at him and then offered him to join us. At that instant, his face seemed to shine again and he gladly accepted the offer. As an officer of the I I I I, my duty was to make sure he would perfectly understand what it would imply for him, a follower of light, if he was to rally under the chaotic destructive banner of the I I I I. All these sacrifices he would have to make, all that pain he would probably endure and suffer at some point or another. After he gave a last look down at the ground, he noded in agreement and I happily handed in the insigna of the drows.

Welcome to the I I I I, Lord Harijan.
Be assured of our consideration and could the odds let you die fast.

- Nolzevatc -
Veteran battlemage and third rank archtempest of Gothute Fondamental School

(OOC: Welcome, Llhooq!) Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gromland.net
mora

mora

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: a new I I I I insigna on the wall...   IMPORTANT: a new I I I I insigna on the wall... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:54 pm

Wow, I just strived by accident by - welcome back Lhooq, this is great!

I' currently hindered online for crashing client, but surely have some expansion-content still to look at - anybody still lurking around?
Back to top Go down
Alba

Alba

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: a new I I I I insigna on the wall...   IMPORTANT: a new I I I I insigna on the wall... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Although I'm quite late to the party, welcome Llhooq.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: a new I I I I insigna on the wall...   IMPORTANT: a new I I I I insigna on the wall... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: a new I I I I insigna on the wall...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIII forum :: Visitors :: Tales and legends-
Jump to: