IIII forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IIII forum

A Minions of Mirth's guild

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In awe of the I I I I

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Draknir

Draknir

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-04-08

In awe of the I I I I Empty
PostSubject: In awe of the I I I I   In awe of the I I I I Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 6:45 pm

I, Draknir from the lands of Heneslia, bid my services to the members of I I I I.
If any of you are in need of help, whatever cause it may be, or if you are nearby and in the mood, I'll be there for a good fight or a cold drink. I am impressed by the work the I I I I has done so far, including this forum. It is in the awe of the I I I I and its members that I wish you all the best.

Praise be to thou,
Draknir
Back to top Go down
Peroxide

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: In awe of the I I I I   In awe of the I I I I Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:01 pm

I have to second what Draknir said. I've always been a big fan of the IIII guild. I appreciate eveything the members have helped me with in the past before i was completely self sufficient as a player. Greetings!

Peroxide
Back to top Go down
Caranthir DaShizz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: In awe of the I I I I   In awe of the I I I I Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:08 pm

Allow me to third the aforementioned comments

Excellent forum design, quite striking, and I have also benefited from the I I I I's friendship, assistance & comraderie. Do let me know if I can ever return the favor!

May your most excellent ale never grow warm!

TShizz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In awe of the I I I I   In awe of the I I I I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In awe of the I I I I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIII forum :: Visitors :: Welcome-
Jump to: