Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-12-25
|Subject: MoM Description Markup Sun May 27, 2007 2:12 pm|| |
Since 1.24 (spring edition) MoM supports descriptions and markups are allowed. Here is a list of the main TGE (Torque game engine) text markup:
- <color:RRGGBB> where RRGGBB is the RGB color you want to set.
You can select a color from the color wheel for example.
- <font:Font Name:Font Size> Font name is font, this font has to be present on both Mac and Windows to be viewed by everyone.
Here is a list of font shared on both systems. Exemple: <font:Arial:20>
- <bitmap:path> Insert an image, the path of the image starts from the "common" folder and the folder are separated by a slash (/), not an antislash (\). Exemple: minions.of.mirth/client/ui/mom_gamebreak.jpg
- <shadow:XOffet:YOffset> add a shadow on the text
- <shadowcolor:RRGGBB> set the color of the shadowed text.
- <just:left>, <just:right>, <just:center> justify the text left, right or center.
- <spush>, <spop> save the current style (spush) and restore it (spop).
- <br> line break
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-04-08
|Subject: Re: MoM Description Markup Sun May 27, 2007 2:25 pm|| |
Thanks, Narita! Your description impressed me a lot, and it gave some inspiration. Be sure to inspect all my characters whenever you pass me by...