IIII forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IIII forum

A Minions of Mirth's guild

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Investigate Naince

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grom

grom

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Investigate Naince Empty
PostSubject: Investigate Naince   Investigate Naince Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:37 am

Part 1
(written by General Darzevatc - season of the falling, 2nd constellation's sky)

Few weeks ago, as I was paying a visit to you, my old friends of the IIII, I met a human
traveler in the mountains that separate Kauldur from the waste lands. The man had lost
his mind, wandering without any goal, repeating some amazing words about the Island
of Naince.
Due to his clothes and behaviour, I am quite sure he is (or was) a revealer, and although
I wouldn't trust such madness in a normal time, I bet the mad human has really made the
trip. After few hours during which I tried to know more about the truth part of his
neverending speech, I decided to leave him.
I don't know where he can be now, but I still wonder if we couldn't find a way to travel
there in the nearly future... And perhaps make some huge discoveries.
I am to manage to investigate further this way.

"the General"
Back to top Go down
http://www.gromland.net
grom

grom

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Investigate Naince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigate Naince   Investigate Naince Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:14 am

Part II
(written by General Darzevatc - season of snow, 14th constellation's sky - somewhere on the southern seas)

My dear comrades,

It seems I was wrong!
I traveled during mounths around Mirth with no result. Despite all my efforts, I found no reliable evidence that this Island of Naince ever existed. Or if it did, it is surely overwhelmed by now.

Most of the strangers and sailors I encountered in the south actualy concur that they heard about this mysterious land. They also tend to agree with the fact that some famous warriors from Trinst would have come alongside of a strange unexplored island, but appart some curious tales of bards from the south east, singing these warriors odyssey, I found no tangible track. Therefore, weither these stories are complete fabrication, or these awnids are dead by now, it nevertheless and definitely leads to a dead end.

My son, Nolzevatc, currently is in charge at the Great Temple in Jakreth. If you need anything, please contact him. Nedira at Kaudulr might help you as well, even though we now are in quite cold terms. As for my part, I shall keep on searching for some informations. If there really is a way to look down upon such a land, I shall find it.

In the hope we shall meet again soon, I wish you to die fast.

Darzevatc
Back to top Go down
http://www.gromland.net

Investigate Naince
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIII forum :: Visitors :: Tales and legends-
Jump to: