IIII forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IIII forum

A Minions of Mirth's guild

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From an old bud

Go down 
+2
Hellago Lyonis
grom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
grom

grom

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-12-24

From an old bud Empty
PostSubject: From an old bud   From an old bud Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:29 am

Hello my friends of the IIII

It has been quite a long time since I last loged on this forum.
I lately was overwhelemed with my job and I had even not the time to download the
extension yet. I heard some saying these undead wars were not so good as it was intended
at first place. What is your own opnion on the matter ?

I wish I could put an end to this harsh period and come in game to say hello, at least.
Therefore untill I can do it, I wish you the best to you all.

Regards
Back to top Go down
http://www.gromland.net
Hellago Lyonis

Hellago Lyonis

Number of posts : 21
Localisation : Behind my lethal blades on my faithful dragon, "Fury of the Shadow"... (|[France]|)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

From an old bud Empty
PostSubject: Re: From an old bud   From an old bud Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:36 am

grom wrote:
What is your own opnion on the matter?

I wish you the best to you all.

Thank you, & you too, Wink.

And even if you already know mine, my last travelling in there made me think it was a bad joke.
Back to top Go down
Alba

Alba

Number of posts : 51

From an old bud Empty
PostSubject: Re: From an old bud   From an old bud Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:25 am

I hate it.

The new zones aren't fantastic, the new stuff is boring... probably gonna just all be buggy and broken when added, so it will require huge maintenance patches... And i don't think my quest is even in it Sad

The longer it takes to test, the better.... i'd like it to stay away from live for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Herleva
Admin
Herleva

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-12-25

From an old bud Empty
PostSubject: Re: From an old bud   From an old bud Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:21 am

I fully agree with what has been said here, this patch stinks. Apparently nobody even cares about a background and lore that makes sense. They let Himmorlian Chask be Kauldur! That means that I I I I has slain their own god, and he wasn't smart enough to reveal himself before he died...what next? Is Cruella the god Sashaan in disguise?
Back to top Go down
Skarecreau

Skarecreau

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-12-03

From an old bud Empty
PostSubject: Re: From an old bud   From an old bud Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:16 am

Herleva wrote:
They let Himmorlian Chask be Kauldur!
Seriously?! I haven't read much of storyline for the new quests, nor have I done any testing because I prefer to be surprised. That, however, is a very disappointing development. It means that every MoD -- especially dark elves -- who have fought Chask have been attacking their own founding father? Ludicrous...
Back to top Go down
Stagnak

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-28

From an old bud Empty
PostSubject: Re: From an old bud   From an old bud Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:10 pm

Skarecreau wrote:
Herleva wrote:
They let Himmorlian Chask be Kauldur!
Seriously?! I haven't read much of storyline for the new quests, nor have I done any testing because I prefer to be surprised. That, however, is a very disappointing development. It means that every MoD -- especially dark elves -- who have fought Chask have been attacking their own founding father? Ludicrous...

Actually this has been part of the lore from the Paladin epic since it was first implemented. Supposedly Rev-O always had it this way, it just was never really told to those of us not playing Paladin's.
Back to top Go down
grom

grom

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-12-24

From an old bud Empty
PostSubject: Re: From an old bud   From an old bud Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:12 am

Some things I find odd regarding this Chask topic :
1) Himmorlian is a human. But isn't Kauldur supposed to be a drow?
2) Why would he have fled to Talrim under such a "filthy" identity?
3) Why, as the drows's father, would he be "neutral" to awnids and so "unfriendly" to us MoD?

I would say PG should have a damn good storyline to respond all this in a single blow...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gromland.net
Herleva
Admin
Herleva

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-12-25

From an old bud Empty
PostSubject: Re: From an old bud   From an old bud Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:26 am

grom wrote:
I would say PG should have a damn good storyline to respond all this in a single blow...

And I already know how it will start: "By some unknown means the god Kauldur..."
Back to top Go down
Alba

Alba

Number of posts : 51

From an old bud Empty
PostSubject: Re: From an old bud   From an old bud Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:05 am

grom wrote:

As if PG care about it.... all they care is for piping out more shitty content, to please the masses.... and all the idiots who ask for it. People who don't care for detail, or balance, or for the story, or the RP. They care only for having the most powerful character, and the best gear.

Pg just wishes to please them, that is why they pipe out content, rather than fixes, and balance, and detail to the storyline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From an old bud Empty
PostSubject: Re: From an old bud   From an old bud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From an old bud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIII forum :: Visitors :: Welcome-
Jump to: