IIII forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IIII forum

A Minions of Mirth's guild

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hail Chariman Randel Reiss

Go down 
+3
Stagnak
Alba
mora
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mora

mora

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Hail Chariman Randel Reiss Empty
PostSubject: Hail Chariman Randel Reiss   Hail Chariman Randel Reiss Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:46 am

"Latest News" in the MoM Forums have not only shown that Randel Reiss, also known as the sympathic sunglasses-wearing tourist Chariman, supports other cultures with his generous presence and merciful visits, but also, that he is a very eloquent and skilled writer.

At the same time, being a businessman, he finally announced some rather small changes, as the transition was seamless: By now he officially owns not "only" 51% of PG, but the whole Inc.!
Congrats.

The fact that he could manage the exclusive ownage of PG due to the loss of "two nameless other owners" -nearly effortless- hints to us, that these two ex-owners can't have been very important nor effective persons, if the transition was that seamless, so its unimportant to tell their names in the thread.
Anyways, not them alone but the 32-head-strong staff created the game. (impressing number... did he count the names except JR and LE out of the credits till/inclusive "distinguished contributors?!")

The following three screenshots (...blame my 12") show the beginning of a new direction in MoM.

OP of the thread: Randel Reiss

Hail Chariman Randel Reiss Chariman1xr3

The end of the first post with the nice picture of chariman, and the first answer: Acelon

Hail Chariman Randel Reiss Chariman2bt4

still Acelon's answer, and then the third post: Lhooq

Hail Chariman Randel Reiss Chariman3xj3

... but ... whoops! where has lhooq's post gone now? ... about 50 minutes later we realized that lhooq's little, innocent question has been deleted....

-mora-
Back to top Go down
Alba

Alba

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Hail Chariman Randel Reiss   Hail Chariman Randel Reiss Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:38 pm

maybe lhooq realised how obvious the answer to his question was Razz
Back to top Go down
Stagnak

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Hail Chariman Randel Reiss   Hail Chariman Randel Reiss Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:53 pm

From what i know of Lhooq, he fully knew the answer of his question when he posted it, and was posting it more because of the fact that Josh and Lara's names were never mentioned in that news release. He also doesn't strike me as the sort to delete his own post.
Back to top Go down
Lhooq

Lhooq

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Hail Chariman Randel Reiss   Hail Chariman Randel Reiss Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:56 pm

Last edited by Lhooq on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alba

Alba

PostSubject: Re: Hail Chariman Randel Reiss   Hail Chariman Randel Reiss Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:02 pm

The fools care only for the sugar coating. The "events", this supposed tutorial.
Back to top Go down
mora

mora

PostSubject: Re: Hail Chariman Randel Reiss   Hail Chariman Randel Reiss Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:54 am

Lhooq wrote:
When I came to my senses, I deleted the post.

Thank you Lhooq for clearing it up… so at least the impression of censorship was wrong - would have been anyways to simple and nice i guess…

Still, it is very sad that you deleted your post, I loved that little teasing question there, and would really have liked to see him reacting.

Lhooq wrote:
It is always astounding to me that so many will hail an announcement that they so clearly do not understand.
I would wonder why those few that read inbetween the lines don’t care anymore, but I don’t. Past has shown too often that any kind of criticism, may it be negative or constructive, gets lost in triviality.

Lhooq wrote:
Some time ago, I made the decision not to be involved in the goings on of Mirth.

Another loss. But very understandable, seen that any effort just turns out to become irrelevant.
And it seems that this evolution won’t stop that soon.
I really would like to be wrong here aswell…

-mora-
Back to top Go down
Lhooq

Lhooq

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Hail Chariman Randel Reiss   Hail Chariman Randel Reiss Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:27 am

Last edited by Lhooq on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grom

grom

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Hail Chariman Randel Reiss   Hail Chariman Randel Reiss Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:27 am

Like Theeris, I would just say "wow" right now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gromland.net
Skarecreau

Skarecreau

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Hail Chariman Randel Reiss   Hail Chariman Randel Reiss Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:11 pm

I had wondered what happened to Lhooq's post. I suspected some sort of censorship as well...it's reassuring that was not the case.
Back to top Go down
mora

mora

PostSubject: Re: Hail Chariman Randel Reiss   Hail Chariman Randel Reiss Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:58 am

just for the record:

Some weeks ago, Herleva and I wondered what should be this ridiculous
"Prairie Dogs" at the end of RR's post...
a kind of an anwer came yesterday...
A blogging Prairie Dog

One could consider this masquerade-game as childish and poor, looking at the details of the message, the writer's obvious intention, "style" and his spelling, it even seems without the first link here obvious that Prairie Dog and Prairie Games share the same genetics... - unfortunatly its even more sad to look at those who want to be fooled.
I still can't believe that only Stagnak laughed there...

Fare ye well MoM, may the last one turn out the lights.

If somebody feels like, I would appreciate a new thread where everyone can leave a link to lure the |||| and those that kept in contact with us, with some infos about the current game he is to be found at, so we might nevertheless can seek eachother ingame elsewhere!

-mora-
Back to top Go down
Alba

Alba

PostSubject: Re: Hail Chariman Randel Reiss   Hail Chariman Randel Reiss Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:37 am

The problem is that as it is labelled as an update, everyone thinks it is ... and can't see past that it is just a load of cobblers about the server set up ...

But, i fail to trust any "manager" who can't spell a simple word like Employees.

What i found more amusing was our high lord emperor's comment in response, as though he was trying to get some attention out of it, and appear likable.
Back to top Go down
Draknir

Draknir

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Hail Chariman Randel Reiss   Hail Chariman Randel Reiss Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:34 pm

mora wrote:

If somebody feels like, I would appreciate a new thread where everyone can leave a link to lure the |||| and those that kept in contact with us, with some infos about the current game he is to be found at, so we might nevertheless can seek eachother ingame elsewhere!

I created such a topic some months ago (link), though people don't seem very eager
to spill any beans. Now it's been more than a month since anyone posted on these
forums. I don't visit MoM's channels via IRC anymore, but you can always join
#irc_cage (on the same server, i.e. chat sensations) and type my name to make my
irc icon pop up and notice it.

I'm still playing WoW in a role play guild, but I will probably start my own to focus
on RP PvP. Looking forward to hearing from any of you, on irc or elsewhere.

Draknir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hail Chariman Randel Reiss   Hail Chariman Randel Reiss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hail Chariman Randel Reiss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IIII forum :: Visitors :: Lost Thoughts-
Jump to: