IIII forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IIII forum

A Minions of Mirth's guild

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Design 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Herleva
Admin
Herleva

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Forum Design 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Forum Design 2009   Forum Design 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:43 am

I started this thread to move away from the Requiem.

grom, what do you have in mind? A completely new skin?
A change of colors, or some new buttons? Maybe a new skin
which can be chosen by the user.

I like the current style, so I would like to have it available under
skins.
Back to top Go down
grom

grom

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Forum Design 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design 2009   Forum Design 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:31 am

I now find this template a little heavy and hard to read because of too much contrasts and a messy CSS (which turned me mad in the past).
I still am on my position, saying that some dark texts over bright background eases the reading and rests the eye, so I would have liked to relook the forum in accordance.
Also, even though I would keep the dark ambiant line, maybe one or two complementary colors, or scales, may help and give to the whole a little plus.

Once I have a bit of free time, I'll try and post a roughly template here on this thread. Thus you could give your opinion.

In any case, please consider that some things have to change with time, and now that 2 years have past since the forum's creation, it may deserve a new skin (a straight third actualy).

That would go along with my resurrection... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.gromland.net

Forum Design 2009
Page 1 of 1